FJ40 Color (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm new here so be gentle. I'm looking at a 1976 BJ40 that is Fashion Green (T303) The information on the metal tag on the door indicates that this is the original color. Everything I see on line leads me to believe that this color wasn't offered on the vehicle for this year. Any information is appreciated. Thank you!

I thought the tag/plate that contained the paint code was located under the hood. Can you post a picture of your tag/plate?

I'm new here so be gentle. I'm looking at a 1976 BJ40 that is Fashion Green (T303) The information on the metal tag on the door indicates that this is the original color. Everything I see on line leads me to believe that this color wasn't offered on the vehicle for this year. Any information is appreciated. Thank you!
FYI- This group love’s pictures! Second to harassing folks about their bezel.

From the FAQ, this looks like T-303 was on earlier models... Echo @Bryon that a pic of the tag would help.

FYI- This group love’s pictures! Second to harassing folks about their bezel.
1681312479239.png

Looks like it a replacement plaque unless this cruiser has been in a storage locker since new. If restored most likely a reproduced plaque which means any color code could be stamped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom