FJ40 Carb Fuji copy sellers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lancruza

It's time to get busy livin.
Threads
I'm needing a carb for my 82 FJ40. I'm not wanting to spend the $800+ for a new OEM. I've read good things about the Fuji copy that City Racer sells. Does anyone else sell this Fuji OEM copy?

Links?

Part#?

Thanks

If you buy from City Racer you know your dealing with a Landcruiser guy who can answer questions you might have about the install. Buying from anyone other than a mud vender is a gamble.

I'm needing a carb for my 82 FJ40. I'm not wanting to spend the $800+ for a new OEM. I've read good things about the Fuji copy that City Racer sells. Does anyone else sell this Fuji OEM copy?

Links?

Part#?

Thanks
Why would you buy from anyone other than City Racer? The answer is in your post. The source is City Racer. Rogers customer support is one of the best in the market. Support those who support us.

Why would you buy from anyone other than City Racer? The answer is in your post. The source is City Racer. Rogers customer support is one of the best in the market. Support those who support us.
OK, OK... drink a cup of coffee and relax. There are many vendors that support Mud. It IS possible to purchase the same parts from multiple sellers on other items, just as there are multiple carb rebuilders on here. I was curious if this carb is "exclusive" to City Racer or if it was available from other vendors also. Sorry to trigger you.

Last edited:
OK, OK... drink a cup of coffee and relax. There are many vendors that support Mud. It IS possible to purchase the same parts from multiple sellers on other items, just as there are multiple carb rebuilders on here. I was curious if this carb is "exclusive" to City Racer or if it was available from other vendors also. Sorry to trigger you.

so .........

what did you finally decide on ?

what path did you choose .........

its important

thanks in advance for your feedback and reply ..

OEM Toyota Genuine Parts @Racer65 21100-60012

DSCN2781.JPG
DSCN2934.JPG

OEM Toyota carburetors, especially new xxx12 ones, have braided white wiring and green plugs to the solenoid. The above pictured one does not (black wiring and white plug are indicative of a copy) and I would be very suspicious as to whether that is an actual OEM carb as is suggested.

OEM Toyota carburetors, especially new xxx12 ones, have braided white wiring and green plugs to the solenoid. The above pictured one does not (black wiring and white plug are indicative of a copy) and I would be very suspicious as to whether that is an actual OEM carb as is suggested.
Like below:
1655153437311.png

" Sold Out " - Maybe Mr Racer will find another stash of the OEM carbs.

- circled in green ink is the OEM AISIAN parts maker casting logo ,

- i cut the green connector off so i could slide ANCHOR marine grade adhesive lined heat shrink all the way up to the FCS , hence ARMOR Plating it for life ....

- i always notate the installed JETS and spare set mounted on the service caps in RED INK ,

- i always add the flare and sassy sass of extra JIS / JDM torque sequencing yellow factory themed paint dots to all the fasteners

- i then apply 3 mist kotes of 2 part marine grade lacquer to the entire carb to seal it for life and preserve the new look .......

- i call this advanced technique " NOS for LIFE in a CAN "

- i installed the white connector plug on the end of the FCS wire because i have a Fetisch with any oem vintage Toyota color keyed connector housing , especially

YAZAKI color code " 60 " / GREEN ........

-
i hope your not Suspicious of me any longer after you carefully study the below images ...... 🤣

DSCN2601.JPG
DSCN2735.JPG
DSCN2778_LI.jpg
DSCN2781.JPG
DSCN2858.JPG
DSCN2872.JPG
DSCN3012.JPG
DSCN6218.JPG
DSCN8101.JPG
IMG_8339.JPG

Last edited:
Like below:
View attachment 3033219

" Sold Out " - Maybe Mr Racer will find another stash of the OEM carbs.
Yes, that is exactly like this ones I have bought directly from Toyota and taken out of their sealed boxes.

This specific one (21100-61012) I can still order directly from my dealer and it is held in the country's Toyota warehouse stock. Most General Countries in Toyota vernacular should have access to it.

Experience has shown I must be wary of what you say/sell vs what you do/send.

But alas, I don't see why Toyota's sleeving and connector need to be replaced/supplemented since they know what they are doing. I would also think that the green Yazaki plug cover should be the property of the person who ponies up the money to buy an OEM carb

- circled in green ink is the OEM AISIAN parts maker casting logo ,
- i cut the green connector off so i could slide ANCHOR marine grade adhesive lined heat shrink all the way up to the FCS , hence ARMOR Plating it for life ....

- i always notate the installed JETS and spare set mounted on the service caps in RED INK ,

- i always add the flare and sassy sass of extra JIS / JDM torque sequencing yellow factory themed paint dots to all the fasteners

- i then apply 3 mist kotes of 2 part marine grade lacquer to the entire carb to seal it for life and preserve the new look .......

- i call this advanced technique " NOS for LIFE in a CAN "

- i installed the white connector plug on the end of the FCS wire because i have a Fetisch with any oem vintage Toyota color keyed connector housing , especially

YAZAKI color code " 60 " / GREEN ........

-
i hope your not Suspicious of me any longer after fully study the below

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom