FJ40 Bolt List? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just wondering if any has created a bolt list for a 40 that lists quantity and size by location / part and if they are Cadmium plated or not. I have seen many pictures of restored TC's and 2F's but I am unclear where folks obtained their information from. Also if there is a restoration book or something that details that please let me know. I am currently restoring a 75 and want it to look new.

Thanks

A start

Just wondering if any has created a bolt list for a 40 that lists quantity and size by location / part and if they are Cadmium plated or not. I have seen many pictures of restored TC's and 2F's but I am unclear where folks obtained their information from. Also if there is a restoration book or something that details that please let me know. I am currently restoring a 75 and want it to look new.

Thanks
I’ll say that my ‘75 is somewhat stock in appearance …. But despite this, I have probably spent $3000.00 in the last month going backwards to replace small parts and pieces that were replaced over the years by previous owners. Nuts and bolts are a pet peeve …. That, and people who fail to use directional signals.
I’ve discovered overland metric…. Great supplier with quick service …And, I just love stainless hardware. You can almost always loosen it when needed decades later. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom