FJ40 bench seat with headrests (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I had never seen an FJ40 bench seat with headrests before. Are these headrests stock?

image.jpeg

No clue. I think I have seen another thread regarding headrests on a bench seat.

Funny I just posted the same question yesterday. Pulled my seats apart and there are headrest brackets inside. 1970 US FJ40
Interesting, can you post some pics of the inside to see these brackets?

I once installed non-Toyota bucket seats with head rest into one of my FJ40's. First time out when I had to back down off of a steep hill full of boulders & trees, the head rest blocked much of my rear vision (for this situation), sooooo the head rest ended up in the dumpster.

I once installed non-Toyota bucket seats with head rest into one of my FJ40's. First time out when I had to back down off of a steep hill full of boulders & trees, the head rest blocked much of my rear vision (for this situation), sooooo the head rest ended up in the dumpster.
Which dumpster? I need to go look. 😝

Seen a early seventies JDM FJ40 with them. Part number is 71950-60010, NLA. Started 10/69. Guides in the seats is not that uncommon. Finding headrest with the correct poat spacing is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom