Wanted FJ40 Aisan OEM Carb 71-72 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NYIronPig

YES I have a problem...
SILVER Star
Threads
My Trollhole Carb is acting up, so time to have Mark rebuild an OEM for me. Problem is, I don't have an OEM carb, so wanted to see if anyone my have an Aisan for my 1972 FJ40?

My Trollhole Carb is acting up, so time to have Mark rebuild an OEM for me. Problem is, I don't have an OEM carb, so wanted to see if anyone my have an Aisan for my 1972 FJ40?
I've got this one left....can get an actual production date tonight.

IMG_20220804_161358.jpg

IMG_20220804_161358 (3).jpg

IMG_20220804_161358 (2).jpg

IMG_20220804_161358 (1).jpg

Right range Drake. I couldn’t figure out at first why the nut on the end of the throttle shaft was loose. Then I noticed that the bolt that holds the throttle cable bracket to the carb is missing, and it made sense. Whoever took it off had trouble releasing the cable. The bellcrank might be bent.

Here’s your previous post @Drake2

@Drake2 did you ship this yet?
Hi Mark, I know you wanted it after the 18th so I have it packed to ship tomorrow with other packages. Will add tracking here for youe reference. Any chance you were spending time in Death Valley while you were out?
Thanks,
Drake

Hi Mark, I know you wanted it after the 18th so I have it packed to ship tomorrow with other packages. Will add tracking here for youe reference. Any chance you were spending time in Death Valley while you were out?
Thanks,
Drake
Posted a pic in the Kenda tire thread. Short answer: yes.

Can you ship Wednesday?

Hi Mark, here is the FedEx tracking number 770326591723. The package contains 2 carbs......the one you know about and the other I was going to keep but its probably better that I sell it. Good thing I could send both at the same time. Let me know when you receive the package and lets chat about the other one. Feel free to give me call after you receive the box and have a few minutes, or I can call you if you prefer.

Thanks,
Drake

Hi Mark, here is the FedEx tracking number 770326591723. The package contains 2 carbs......the one you know about and the other I was going to keep but its probably better that I sell it. Good thing I could send both at the same time. Let me know when you receive the package and lets chat about the other one. Feel free to give me call after you receive the box and have a few minutes, or I can call you if you prefer.

Thanks,
Drake
I’m looking for this carb. Any chance you are among the elite scientists and cloned this before shipping?

I’m looking for this carb. Any chance you are among the elite scientists and cloned this before shipping?
Hi, sorry I did not. You may want to reach out to @65swb45 to see when he could do his magic and have it ready for you.

What do these go for these days?
$125 shipped for complete but used. You would have to call Mark at his shop to see what price is on his better than new rebuild.

You wouldn’t recognize the carb now Drake. I got a little crazy (it happens a few times a year) and put 10 hours into rehabbing the carb.
520835BB-CE19-42D3-847D-D5AFD6C9F44F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom