For Sale FJ40 Air Cleaner Excellent Condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have the other part of the mounting bracket?

what does it look like? I am sure I do.. I have so many extra pieces from this thing in the shop and I am going to go there today and package the air conditioning I sold and I can look for it.

wow! That's in great shape!

That's what I'm thinking too. If he posts up a pic of the missing bracket, it will prolly get snapped up fast.

I think @Delancy posted a pic of the bracket earlier this year.

I will look for it tomorrow. I work at a Toyota Delearship and I am fortunate enough to have a team of people working on my project. I have two parts cages full of parts lol..It's in there somewhere

Wrong bracket in those pics, as it's curved for earlier Fs, whereas the 2F housings require a flat surface.

I'll find pic and post.

Sidenote, not to be misconstrued:

The housing will not fit on a US 2F without removal/modification of emissions and/or brake booster.

At this price, it's a helluva deal and well worth the effort if the above are addressed.

Only I can find of upper mount, taken recently.

I still do not have lower brace, but not too concerned about.

201E5AD9-D353-4292-8E1B-5862C5AF7D82.JPG

These were taken when test fitting and, for lack of better, shimming:

IMG_5451.JPG
IMG_5454.JPG
IMG_5452.JPG

Not certain what is different between US and non manifolds, but closer to manifold than I'd imagine Mr. T desired.

Most applications that utilize (in my research, which may be flawed) were non-US with front drums and shorter master/booster.

I'm just hoping that there's no torque induced contact with the master, but already have a one of cityracers short boosters, should it be an issue.

Six months ago, I'd have paid the insanely low asking for just the lower bracket.....

Excellent price for the setup!!

I remember that. OP will definitely get his asking price with a little patience. GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom