Fj40 Ac/heater unit KSA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys

I am getting my first FJ40 soon, the one I getting doesn’t have an AC/ heater unit and after some research I am finding that the Vintage Air one seems to be a good bet.

I live in Riyadh Saudi Arabia right now ,
Anyone on here know where I could get a Ac full kit locally here .. any contacts struggling a little or get one shipped internationally at most cost affective method .. Vintage air have said they don’t ship internationally

thanks any advice on the best unit to get .. open to suggestions other than the vintage air one too.. but need both AC and heat as will be taking car back to UK at some point
Thanks

LHD or RHD? I'm not sure if some vintage airs work with RHD, but I think Restomod Air has an RHD unit.

Hi guys

I am getting my first FJ40 soon, the one I getting doesn’t have an AC/ heater unit and after some research I am finding that the Vintage Air one seems to be a good bet.

I live in Riyadh Saudi Arabia right now ,
Anyone on here know where I could get a Ac full kit locally here .. any contacts struggling a little or get one shipped internationally at most cost affective method .. Vintage air have said they don’t ship internationally

thanks any advice on the best unit to get .. open to suggestions other than the vintage air one too.. but need both AC and heat as will be taking car back to UK at some point
Thanks
Hey Babber,

We are in the same boat... I am also in riyadh searching for an A/C for my 82 model FJ40.
Did you find any experienced workshop around ?

Regards,
Razi

Hi All,

I am also searching parts for my FJ40LX AC Zebra seats etc, please let me know if you find some good source for spares, i m here in Dammam

Hi All,

I am also searching parts for my FJ40LX AC Zebra seats etc, please let me know if you find some good source for spares, i m here in Dammam

You guys need to set up a US forwarding mailbox with shopandship.com and then mail the vintage air unit to it. They'll handle shipping it to Saudi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom