Wanted FJ40 80-82 Tool Bag Hold Down clips (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have the rubber band, but looking for all 3 clips in this pic - or front and one rear at minimum as I have one rear now.

As long as they are not compromised or severely damaged....these are for under rear passenger folding bench seat and different than on earlier models.

FJ40_toolbag_clips.jpg

We are currently in the process of reproducing (stamping) #2 and #3. They will be ready in a few weeks and will be identical to originals.

#1 we are still working on perfecting to be identical to the originals. We have a basic version of them ready to go (PM me if interested), but they do not have the countoured edges like originals. We are fixing this.

P.S. If you can find originals, will be faster for sure. Maybe cheaper too who knows.

Last edited:
I have the rubber band, but looking for all 3 clips in this pic - or front and one rear at minimum as I have one rear now.

As long as they are not compromised or severely damaged....these are for under rear passenger folding bench seat and different than on earlier models.

View attachment 3222910
We are currently in the process of reproducing (stamping) #2 and #3. They will be ready in a few weeks and will be identical to originals.

#1 we are still working on perfecting to be identical to the originals. We have a basic version of them ready to go (PM me if interested), but they do not have the countoured edges like originals. We are fixing this.

P.S. If you can find originals, will be faster for sure. Maybe cheaper too who knows.

Mr @cwags12 specializes in this area of focus points ..

He knows his tech here too …

If this is a here and now topic and you can’t wait ?

Please consider the various all OEM parts solutions problem solvers below as. a 2nd option ..

If Mr. Wags can utilize any of my stuff to better help you I’m subscribed to that thought process too here

Thanks
Matt

62516EF7-9600-4755-A692-119CA55180AA.jpeg
8ED98823-CD4C-40FF-BB27-6B3F45A20824.jpeg
292AE654-D18C-45F0-B6B1-93AB365945CA.jpeg
0C769BE7-6E71-4C04-809F-28AAB4B1C58D.jpeg
23ECED33-6F23-439A-99A4-888CCAFBB4E7.jpeg

Not sure if this is useful - just the one original pictured .

tempImage5GWgxS.png

tempImagerpwPFg.png

tempImagepeX8mI.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom