Wanted FJ40 '68 shock cup washer and castle nut (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Previous owner apparently lost the original castle nut for shock mounting. Then he replaced it with a "taller" castle nut, to make it fit they apparently then threw a way the cup washer....so does anyone have a "large hole" cup washer and OEM castle nut?
Thanks in advance for any help!
The cup washer in photo is "small hole" cup washer that goes between shock bushing and castle nut. I need the large hole cup washer that goes between stalk mount and bushing....."short" castle nut on left is OEM, tall castle nut on right is what I find when I go to the normal parts locals (auto parts stores, ace hardware, tractor supply etc...)

IMG_1013.jpg

Previous owner apparently lost the original castle nut for shock mounting. Then he replaced it with a "taller" castle nut, to make it fit they apparently then threw a way the cup washer....so does anyone have a "large hole" cup washer and OEM castle nut?
Thanks in advance for any help!
The cup washer in photo is "small hole" cup washer that goes between shock bushing and castle nut. I need the large hole cup washer that goes between stalk mount and bushing....."short" castle nut on left is OEM, tall castle nut on right is what I find when I go to the normal parts locals (auto parts stores, ace hardware, tractor supply etc...)

View attachment 2272594

Greetings brother Colorado Todd ........... :D

I have the parts you need .......................

NOS of course :cool:

there are 3 size castle nuts , i assume u need the smallest ?
but maybe a thread diameter spec should help here

i WILL need a OD and ID for the shock tower cup washer,

this is easy Peezy

FYI : No cost involved for my NOS ..............

shipping also is on me .......:)

here we go :

DSCN1575.JPG
DSCN1576.JPG
DSCN1577.JPG

Thank you gents, this is a great place! The cup washer is 34 mm OD, the hole diameter is 16-17 mm. The castle nut is a 12 mm, and it stands 10mm high.
You both have have been great to work with, please whoever has the time to do the shipping, please let me know what I owe you!
Thanks again!

I will yield to my Elder Fellow Member @pardion to make the call ............ :)

Matt, looks like pardion made the call. Let me know what I owe ya, I think I have paypal'ed you before, does that work? I'll PM you my address
Thanks!!!
Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom