For Sale FJ40 60/40 bench seats, set from a '68, also patina seats from '70 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Prefer local pickup......a MUD member bought a set out of a '71 recently and is having a hard time finding shipping

So if you are in the area-- black set is out of a '68 500$

Rusty set is out of '70. The passenger side seems to be savable, or maybe you just need the rear panels and latches?, the drivers seat bottom is rusted out. 125$

Thanks

IMG_2275-2.jpg

IMG_2274-2.jpg

IMG_2273-2.jpg

IMG_2271-2.jpg

If I can find a mudship to Idaho (Boise) I'd take the rusted set (and really just the passenger at that).

Last edited:
Unfortunately mudship is a hit or miss at best, haven’t heard anything yet. And with Covid-19 impact on travel... Is there a way to get an estimate from UPS without a complete box up? There’s a fastenal in Boise but I don’t know if they’re still doing shipments. If total was under $200 that’d be great. Thanks.

Unfortunately mudship is a hit or miss at best, haven’t heard anything yet. And with Covid-19 impact on travel... Is there a way to get an estimate from UPS without a complete box up? There’s a fastenal in Boise but I don’t know if they’re still doing shipments. Thanks.
Don’t know if this would help Paul. I will be going to Lehi Utah the first week in December. If @Dallas Todd can get it to me in Abilene, I will take them to Lehi. Paul

@hyhpe thanks, that’s a lot closer but still 800+ mile round trip, so my best mileage vehicle at 20mpg would still use 40 gal which is approaching $100 anyhow. I’m not time pressed for the passenger seat (yet 😆).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom