For Sale FJ40/45/55/60/62 OEM Steel Wheels + BFG 31x10.5x15 KO's (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
(5) new OEM 15x5.5 steelies that had the clips removed and were powder coated the correct gray less than 1,000 miles ago. Always garaged.

Tires are 31x10.5r15 BFG KO's, less than 3,000 miles on them (I can find the receipt somewhere, if needed). From the previous owner in Southern California.

Would like to sell together, lugs in photos are included. Pickup only in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

$875 ($175 each) for the set of five. Wheels alone (primed, not painted or powder coated) are listed at $169.68 each on SOR.com, so this seems fair to me.

Pics to follow :)

Here are a few pics of how they looked on my FJ60 - only selling because I'm going a different direction with wider aftermarket rims:

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

That photo is on stock suspension right? Seeing if this setup would fit mine OK. I think 31's are fine on stock if memory serves.

No, it’s on OME Stock/Light Load

Rear CS017RB springs w/ 60062 shocks
Front CS003F springs w/60009 shocks

One leaf from the rear was moved to the front to level the truck.

I think up to 33x10.5r15’s would be fine on stock suspension, as long as the rear wasn’t sagging too much. Some people prefer the 31’s, some the 33’s I guess.

This truck has an H55F too, so I’m not sure how first gear would feel with the stock 4-speed and 33’s.

Thanks for the detailed information. I prefer the 33's and hear they provide sort of a 'rubber overdrive' effect at highway speeds. But either one looks nice. My springs are pretty flat but can't justify a lift at the moment. I am however interested in these. Let me think on these some and I'll PM you. I am down in Dallas so would not be too far for me to get them. Thanks.

I think first gear on 33’s with an FJ60 (stock axle ratio is 3.70) could be a challenge on an incline, but that’s just a general impression.

These are still available if you decide to come take a look at them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom