Wanted FJ40 $20k budget (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Okay with project car
Minor rust
Max 2.5” lift
Max 33” tires
Soft top only okay
Prefer 2f
Prefer later model
$20k budget total including repairs
Will travel anywhere for the right ride at the right price
PM me please

Okay with project car
Minor rust
Max 2.5” lift
Max 33” tires
Soft top only okay
Prefer 2f
Prefer later model
PM me please

Rust Free, 1971 Toyota FJ40. This vehicle spent the majority of its life in Arizona. In very good condition, the motor is strong and it shifts easily. It has a new rebuilt front axel, new disk brakes, rear differential and emergency brake. The work was done by Trollhole’s Cruisers in Simpsonville, SC a local FJ specialty shop. The tires are brand new Cooper Discovery ATP 31x10.5x15 including the spare. The FJ also has the original rear jump seats, new front bumper and taillights. The headlights have recently stopped working and only one rear brake light works, the wiper motor does work but switch does not. The FJ is located in Greenville SC and I am asking $11,500.00. For more information email me at psmaston@mail.com or call 704-650-3379.

Okay with project car
Minor rust
Max 2.5” lift
Max 33” tires
Soft top only okay
Prefer 2f
Prefer later model
PM me please
I have a 65, it's an earlier model and a hard top but I can send pics if your interested, it's also posted on my thread.

Okay with project car
Minor rust
Max 2.5” lift
Max 33” tires
Soft top only okay
Prefer 2f
Prefer later model
PM me please
I have a 65, it's an earlier model and a hard top but I can send pics if your interested, it's also posted on my thread.

Bought Paul Smaston’s ‘71. It is a project with really good bones, but lots of work ahead.
Funny because I was looking all over the country and found one in my town because of this thread.
The forum was great. Thanks for all the offers and pics of some very nice rides.

Good luck with your sales.

Managed to get the top off today:

C920870A-AA29-43D8-A3DC-A62FAAEB90A5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom