For Sale FJ40. 2020 Table 2. Late model side glass Mechs.Speedo cables Headlight. Tire carrier catches (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FJ40. 2020 Table 2. Late model side glass Mechs.Speedo cables Headlight parts ,Early model side markers Tire carrier catches. Filler necks, Brackets. Please post your name along with part. Thanks Dave
BUNDLE BUNDLE. and save

fullsizeoutput_12b8.jpeg

shRkcHpuR4yilefYXLE7Iw.jpg

GgEH82S8Rq+0bOHmkIIUTw.jpg

djTL55v0T7OrAe6WJvkCSQ.jpg

oh%cIv1GThOgCgQThpGgkA.jpg

I will take windshield gasket, both filler knack, tire carrier latch (without license plate mount), 2 headlight buckets, and 4 headlight retainer rings

I will take windshield gasket, both filler knack, tire carrier latch (without license plate mount), 2 headlight buckets, and 4 headlight retainer rings
Windshield gasket $25, 2 filler necks2 for $25 they were marked $10 and $15,,tire carrier latch (without license plate mount). $25,headlight buckets were $10 each Total $20 and 4 retainer rings $5 each total $20. Does this look right ? My total $115.... if you want the shift boot all throw it in no charge probably from a 93 truck..Dave

Sounds right. Pls PM your PayPal shipped to 75080

Dave,

Please add the $10 orange side marker reflector on the LEFT to my previous parts request. Thx.

I’ll take the cranks. Text incoming.

Windshield gasket $25, 2 filler necks2 for $25 they were marked $10 and $15,,tire carrier latch (without license plate mount). $25,headlight buckets were $10 each Total $20 and 4 retainer rings $5 each total $20. Does this look right ? My total $115.... if you want the shift boot all throw it in no charge probably from a 93 truck..Dave
OK here Box 1. total $115 plus $22 .00 to ship. I can unload it and try to put your second order together. Your call may be pretty tight to save $8.40. ANYway. I am working on repacking.OKits done I took out the mini truck boot that was free, Total for both $202.00. Please send money on Friends and family. to Dave at rockntag@msn.com

Dave,

Please add the $10 orange side marker reflector on the LEFT to my previous parts request. Thx.
Ready to ship parts out. $10 orange marker,3 radiator support rods $30,Wiper mechs $20. and 1 gas neck$10. does this look right ?

anyway priority shipping is $20.40. total $90.40. please pay use rockntag@msn.com. Please include all of your shipping info and a short note in
Is a headlight bucket still available?
Yes. I have a few more.
Is a headlight bucket still available? YES HEADLIGHT BUCKES still available. what year or style ? Post an email if you want pictures soon,Dave at rockntag@msn.com. email me at this address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom