FJ40 2.31/4speed t-cases, 4.11 diffs, running boards, etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FJ40 2.31/4speed t-cases, 4.11 AND 3.70 diffs, running boards, etc.

Located in South Florida. Shipping on buyers dime. Can do Fed Ex or Greyhound.

Pair of running boards - decent condition - $40.

One OEM fender with rolled edge - repairable, no creases - just needs some TLC - bought from Toyota land 90's. $50 - but patience on shipping, PITA to box.

SALE PENDING. One OEM front turn signal - off a 76 - $35.

SALE PENDING. One home built 76 t-case (stronger metal/ribbing) with 2.31 gears and a tranny saver on top. Want to get $400, but it needs to go so offers considered.

One disassembled 74 transition t-case (stronger 4-speed case) with 2.31 gears. Want $300 - but will take any reasonable offer - it needs to go.

SALE PENDING. One 16 spline input - first dibs to 1st and then 2nd above (included) or if by itself $50.

Multiple 4.11 diffs. Course spline (2 - $75 each), one course spline ring/pinion

INTEREST? (1 - $30), FJ62 fine spline (1 - $125)

Fine spline ring/pinion 4.11 from FJ80 rear (1 - $60).

SOLD Have two other FJ62 fine splines - $125 each but am holding to give a friend who sold me them first dibs. SOLD - Going back home ;)

Two 3.73 fine splines complete - $60 each.

Everything is best offer - really want to get rid of some stuff to make room.

Last edited:
TTT. Second time I've posted this stuff - guessing I'll just have to build a floor to ceiling storage rack just for this - and save it for the future buggy project?

I would be interested in the 16 spine input gear if you also have the spacer to go in the place of the PTO gear. I am doing a 3-4 speed conversion and keeping original xfer case.

Input gears go with t-cases...sorry.

I would be interested in the 16 spine input gear if you also have the spacer to go in the place of the PTO gear. I am doing a 3-4 speed conversion and keeping original xfer case.

Nobody needs 4.10 diffs???

Dennis - Took the case out last night - everything looks spotless from the input, rear cone and side panel angles. Idler gear is still sitting pretty as originally shimmed - so all looks like it's a go.

To anyone listening, I've really been impressed with the t-case saver on the top - have wheeled hard and I know that it's contributed to keeping the stresses on the case under control. Still looks as new and premo as when I first rebuilt several years ago!

I have two fronts and one rear - but will only be able to discern one of the fronts as I loaned it to someone and know it was a front.

The other pair - can't tell the front from the rear - both look good.

I have two fronts and one rear - but will only be able to discern one of the fronts as I loaned it to someone and know it was a front.

The other pair - can't tell the front from the rear - both look good.

I'll take one of the front FJ62 members.

I'll take one of the front FJ62 members.

Shoot me a PM with your shipping info. I'll charge actual shipping, method of your choice of either Fed Ex or Greyhound. Payment by paypal or check is fine.

TTT.

Still some course spline 4.10's, fine spline ring and pinion, and fine spline 3.70's.

thirds

I have an 83 bj60 with 3.73s in it. would you know if that is a fine or course spline. it is the same as my 87 fj60 if that helps.thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom