For Sale FJ40 , 1978 , Parts and frame for sale. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
I have a frame from a 78 fj40 to give to someone if they help me move it out of its storage spot. the frame has been stored out of weather and has very little if any rust.
I need to move the frame out, and I have no one to help carry it away, So, its free to you! I have the old title as non operative vehicle, if you want it.

please use my email address if interested, tagkwarner@aol.com
I am in San Carlos, CA

That's a fair offer, I'm sure there is someone around the USA looking for one. A call to a shipper and a extra fee to ask the shipper to move it on the flatbed of the truck could get someone delivered a frame and title for a relatively low fee. Do you have a picture of the frame and a scan of the title that can be reviewed? It's important that the VIN numbers are not damaged on the frame too.

i have the title at the Bank, it has been 'registered ' every year with California, as a non-operating vehicle. As far as pictures goes. the issue is that I put this frame away for safe keeping many years ago, when I was much stronger and younger. Now I am neither, the best picture is where it rests. one of the shock towers needs to be resecured, and one of the end gusset support is a bit bent, I originally had it to a frame shop and the owner told me he could bring back to factory specs, within a 1/16 inch. This is why I kept it. The rust in the picture is all surface stuff. Please use my email to communicate tagkwarner@aol.com. P.s because of the virus, my bank is closed for now. I have one more motor mounts, this was a chevy conversion. I am giving it away, I have the front and rear axles, but would like to get $250 ea.

IMG_1824.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom