FJ25 Jump Seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pardion

SILVER Star
Threads
On ebay right now are some FJ25 jump seats, I have a good set for mine but I'm sure one of us needs a set. item 110358008636 6 days left. Have fun! John P#3 (no affiliation)

On ebay right now are some FJ25 jump seats, I have a good set for mine but I'm sure one of us needs a set. item 110358008636 6 days left. Have fun! John P#3 (no affiliation)

Does any one here know if these would be correct for my 62 FST FJ40? I have 2 1/2 sets of the long later model seats now but i wonder if im suppose to have these. Thanks!

The auction seats are the high arm models which would be correct for 25's and maybe early '61 40's. When exactly they chenged to the lower arms I don't know. :confused:

The low arms are correct for all 61 FJ40 as far as I know. My early 61 had them. As far as a 62 I don't think they had these. Easy way to tell is just look at the front of your wheel well if you have a small bracket that had two holes on the top then the double side arm would be what is needed. The front arm does not bolt to the top of the wheel well but the this bracket Like Jim posted the tall side arms was a FJ25 thing. All FJ40s had the lower arm just the first year could two. For your 62 you should have two holes pre leg. The early ones only had leg that bolted in then some time in the mid sixties the bolts to the top of tub started. Than around 69 it switched single hole. Your best bet would be two find earlier ones and grind of the brackets off the back that bolt to the top of the tub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom