FJ25 in the movies (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Living in the Past

SILVER Star
Threads
Does anyone know what movie these pictures are from :confused: It's not a new movie. :)
Img_0184.jpg
Img_0185.jpg
Img_0188.jpg

Is that the 25 in the movie "Romancing the Stone"? Kind of looks like it although it's been a whole lotta years since I've seen it.

The only reason I taped it was to get a better look at it. Looks like it has a forty bazel on the front and mounted right side up. Only in the movie for a couple of seconds. Did a VHS tape along time ago but couldn't get any decent stills. Now that I got a DVR I'm getting a better look at it. The only time I can remember seeing a 25 on film.

John

Pretty sure that's the movie. I remember the 25 being jungle camo and getting some air.

I'm sorry :doh: You're right Romancing the Stone. I'm sure it was filmed south of the border some where and the tweny-five never even saw this country.

John

I know you're not that high-tech........what did you do, snap photos of the television? :idea:

I don't remember it at all, maybe have to go rent it. :D

Hey, someone added a bezel to that 25!!! :eek:

Landcruisersteve said:
Ah, ha! No air intake on the left apron!!

Good eye Steve.

That's one of the best parts of the movie... When the bad guys are chasing the "Little Mule".

Gene - - yep, that was the best part of the movie. (I need to figure out where I'm going to mount my .50 cal machine gun.) And you need to sell the bad guys a hood emblem.

Emblems, we don't need no stinking emblems................oops, wrong movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom