eBay FJ25 In Phoenix - don’t wear a skirt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

scoobiedubes

SILVER Star
Threads
This is somewhere in Phoenix, but I’ve never seen it before. No affiliation or knowledge of it beyond the ad - don’t wear a skirt when driving this one. Never seen one quite like this… good for a chuckle.

Last edited:
Looks like FJ40 patches were used on rear quarter, body line isn't flat wrapping around rear quarter like a FJ25, rear wheel cut out is odd too.
Almost looks like FJ45 removable top lock down latches for the rear tail gate latches.

I thought on these early cruisers the rubber on the hood for windshield stop were much thinner. It does not look right.

There’s a LOT that doesn’t look right. Those RV windows in the doors just take the cake. Shame to get a 25 and mess it up like that.

1623454233940.png

Last edited:
Those windows are a pretty bold move for that level of a restoration. Would love to have heard the discussions around the decision on going that route.

Butchering a layer set of 2 piece Hard doors to put those windows in is bold by itself, "restoration" aside ;)

Wiring is a "bit" more modern than 1960... Later turn switch, modern fuse panel, I stopped looking after that...

Though it's probably better for your mental health to drive it (not worrying about potential fires ) than one with an OEM harness...

Da plane! Da plane!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom