FJ25 Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Cruiser_Nerd said:
This message has been deleted by Cruiser_Nerd. Reason: Just pruning out chat.....luv you guys too!

Fair enough.

Then we'll make this the official dedicated Chit-Chat, Group-Hug and Love Letter thread.

Love,
Steve
:D :D

Here's some chat for ya.

I bought a new security system for the shop last weekend. The last one is 5 years old and can be bribed with a T bone.

Last one:

DSC00133.JPG

New one:

DSC00279_sm.JPG

Should keep the FJ25 hoarders away :grinpimp:

Cruiser_Nerd said:
Geez Steve, are all those posts responses to yourself? :flipoff2:
Yes, they are. If you don't like it, take it to the Moderator. :flipoff2:

And, you should hear this lonely bachelor talk to himslef when he's not on-line. :eek: :frown:

Dang Mike, if my daughter knew there was a puppy at your place, priorities would have changed and we would have made it over there today. :rolleyes:

Spent the most of the day Christmas shopping and the rest dealing with yahoos wanting free rides on the snowmobiles.......:grinpimp: Did meet someone in town who could build up and turn down that inner axle though.

foxfab said:
Theres still time to get here one too :D 3 are still not spoken for.

She is NOT seeing that picture, thank you.

Archie has me doubting my memory......

so I was searching the Land Cruiser Forum at PBB for the old stuff. Ran across this old thread on my FJ25 for sale in the SOR classifieds before I bought it.

PBB on my 25. :D

Cruiser_Nerd said:
Archie has me doubting my memory......

so I was searching the Land Cruiser Forum at PBB for the old stuff. Ran across this old thread on my FJ25 for sale in the SOR classifieds before I bought it.

PBB on my 25. :D

That was one weird "ANTI FJ25" thread, now all of them must be re-thinking about our pride possesion. :D

Cruiser_Nerd said:
She is NOT seeing that picture, thank you.
What email address should Mike send that picture too? OR...what piece of unobtainium are you gonna send him to keep that picture to himself? :D

Nick

IMO that thread is still accurate.

cruiserman said:
IMO that thread is still accurate.

You're right Eric, I don't want to put down anyone's opinion there. I just found it funny because the bondo is a result of a rear end collision, and it points up the regional difference in what's considered a bad body. :cheers:

Well my plan was to restore two of them, keep one and sell the other, retiring off the profits:rolleyes: . Well I guess it's back to the drawing board.

John

um yeah if you guys could just raise demand you would be all set...i know start putting them on ebay for 50K and saying how much rarer they are than 40s and how nobody has em and how cool you would be if you did have one...hell the rate i am going i am going to have to buy one just so i can fit in here in CT with the other cruisr guys...oldest thing i have is 72...maybe i just put a t-bird emblem on their and call it a 25:flipoff2: :grinpimp:

Stew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom