FJ25 1956 Vin 1415 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Keep the faith, that one will be worth it. I think you mean soft top pictures? Do you need detail pictures of the inside? Search the forum here and see if you have the brackets for A or B type setup on your tub. I'd guess this one the A type:
6-0 (28).JPG

Keep the faith, that one will be worth it. I think you mean soft top pictures? Do you need detail pictures of the inside? Search the forum here and see if you have the brackets for A or B type setup on your tub. I'd guess this one the A type:

A Type...

Alonso,
That's some way-cool rig you've found there! The "6" in front of "FJ25" in the VIN confirms that it is indeed a 1956. Latin America is certainly the best hunting grounds for the old 1950s FJ25's; if you look at my thread about the split-windshield 1958 FJ25 I found and purchased in El Salvador, there are also photos of the really nice clean unrestored (50K original miles) 1958 FJ25 that I also found there, purchased, and shipped home to Arkansas. While I was living in El Salvador, I put together a little two-page English-Spanish glossary of automotive mechanical terms to help me communicate with the Salvadoran mechanic who's restoring my '58 split-windshiled; if you want a copy, I'll E-mail it to you--might come in handy as you communicate with fellow IH8MUD forum users. Thanks. Philip/"Bear"

Is this your 25 or related to the expedition??? Andes Land Cruiser
If no one else bids on the advertisement I'll pick it up, let me know if you want it.
46217.jpg

My friends... 1 year and a half later....... the fj25 is MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please... some one have more information about that FJ25 of the trip?

THAT right there is a beautiful peice of macinery. good luck on it.
:cheers:

Look, this are the 5 FJ25 that comes to Peru to study machupichu and some cultures, one of them is my FJ25 :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce:

3274622619_0dee804768_b.jpg

What a rig/story......

Get out there and find the other 4!

I found the man that rides it in the 60` he tell me that the otre 4 doesnt excist more...:bang:

looks like this expedition was part of the "University of Tokyo" as well as "Toyota Motor Japan"

I would imagine that there would be more information about this expedition since it was part of the university of tokyo...they like to document things..i bet a few dissertation papers came out of this trip :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom