FJ25 1956 Vin 1415 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Carrillo,

Yours must be one of the last two in line. Your plate is 2786, and the first three trucks in that row are 2783, 2787, and 2784.

Great find. Great pictures.

Look, this are the 5 FJ25 that comes to Peru to study machupichu and some cultures, one of them is my FJ25 :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce:

3274622619_0dee804768_b.jpg

That guy I used to contact is long gone...all else in toyota dont really car too much...its worse than pulling teeth :)

FJ40Peru has there been any movement on this truck?

you may want to contact 'Tokyo University' and tell them about the historical significance of the truck to their university. they may be able to help

Great idea and super cool find on this FJ25!! I love finding old trucks like this....

I once wrote a letter to Japan, sent it off in English. I made sure to kiss lots of ass and remind them how a truck like this is important to the auto history. I got a reply from a head hancho in Japan which in turn resulted in a bunch of parts that had been out of production and NLA in the USA for many years. I also got a brand new copy of a micro-fiche parts book (for free), the last version and it was not available to the public. It was well worth my time to write a letter and mail it off to Japan! ;)

Considering the rarity of this FJ25 and it's history, well worth the time it takes to write a letter and send it off.

58 was the first year for the United States but I think South America was earlier. The one in Costa Rica is a 57 and I know of a 57 in the US that was brought in from south of the border. I had a chance to get it back when it came in to the country. If it would of happened at a different time in my life I would of owned it instead another mud member bought it and later sold it to some one to has it on the west coast.

The trucks are out there....no doubt about that. If it was shipped from Japan to somewhere else in the 1950s, chances are high they are still stting somewhere. I am not an FJ25 buff so don't know years of production. However, I know of a guy who did find a 1951 Nissan Patrol in Brazil. Which is so super rare and if that is out there to found the same applies for old Cruisers. I also once came across several mid-1950s Patrols sitting in a junkyard in Saudi Arabia, also extremely rare to find. In fact I am willing to bet Patrols from the 1950s are a fair share rarer then Cruisers from the same era. Sadly though those Saudi trucks are now rebar in a Chinese dam. :crybaby:

Any updates?

Great idea and super cool find on this FJ25!! I love finding old trucks like this....

I once wrote a letter to Japan, sent it off in English. I made sure to kiss lots of ass and remind them how a truck like this is important to the auto history. I got a reply from a head hancho in Japan which in turn resulted in a bunch of parts that had been out of production and NLA in the USA for many years. I also got a brand new copy of a micro-fiche parts book (for free), the last version and it was not available to the public. It was well worth my time to write a letter and mail it off to Japan! ;)

Considering the rarity of this FJ25 and it's history, well worth the time it takes to write a letter and send it off.

Hey @west aussie see this? Send Mr. Toyoda a letter about your '61 FST 40. You might get a winker and some hubcap rims that you can bequeath to me!

Hello my dear friends, I think 10 years were enough to start this great restoration, in 2 months we will start the restoration of the oldest LandCruiser FJ25 in the world, I was writing to some restaurateurs of FJ25 that I found on the internet, but they were not of much Help to get the pieces, anyway, I will start and solve in the way what I have to solve, but it will come back to life, I will not defraud you

Ive just foun one FJ25 1958, I will travel next week to take it to my work shop... 8 - FJ25 6243L

you use watsapp? please contacte me +51981535548!

@fj40peru

have any progress with this? updated pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom