FJ Parts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
3 3sp trani's
1 4sp trani
1 floor shift for 3sp trani
2 hard tops with good glass
1 free engine
have some other stuff too
Live in alaska so parts will be very cheep.:)

What type of OD ya got? I may be interested... What tranny/TC?

Overdrive is for the rear only bolts between t-case and rear out put drive, 6' long Dont know the brand. 3sp trani's are all toy crusers (100% shure) 4sp 95% shure I'ts toy cruser, I do have a 4sp t-case housing I was going to keep mite sell for right price.

Doors

Interested in doors

What year doors and condition?

interested in a hard top
where are you located?
how much for a top?

Interested in 4speed trans and engine. I am assuming it doesn't run since it is free? Where in AK? How much for trans?

Interested in hardtop. what years are they and what condition? thanx, Rachel

akwheeler said:
Overdrive is for the rear only bolts between t-case and rear out put drive, 6' long Dont know the brand. 3sp trani's are all toy crusers (100% shure) 4sp 95% shure I'ts toy cruser, I do have a 4sp t-case housing I was going to keep mite sell for right price.

Sounds like a Bernhone overdrive to me...

sold the floor shifter and the od unit. one top is off a 72 the other a 71. the 72 rear hatch glass gone and theres a fold in the the sealing area, these tops are 30+ years old so there not perfect but there not junk eather.

I would trade both tops for a diecent or possibly slighetly damaged soft top, buyer payes shipping.

I am interested in the tops for the right price. Any pictures?

I am trying to find a top for my 1970. How much for each top and where are you located? I'm in So Cal.

are you located in Anchorage?

If you've got some free time I'd like to see what you have for parts. (68' fj40) .

do u have a pic fo the hardtop. What year is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom