FJ in TT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ809496TLC

80 series addict
Threads
Read TT yesterday and saw 4 pages of the new orange FJ. Base price at 22K est. and full optioned price at 27K est..

You got your TT already??? I'm jealous!

He's probably referring to the yellowy-orangey color (technical name;) ), as seen here:
fj_wallpaper_02_800.jpg

:D I don't know what type of filter they use on their camera but it looks more orangey/yellowey.

FJ809496TLC said:
Read TT yesterday and saw 4 pages of the new orange FJ. Base price at 22K est. and full optioned price at 27K est..

27K fully optioned sounds pretty reasonanble I was affraid it would be over 30K.

The TT he is referring to is Truck Trends, not Toyota Trails. I just bought the issue, not much more info in there that isn't already known.

:whoops: Sorry about the confusion. taccruiser97 was right. It's Truck Trend.

Hi All:

Sorry, but the first thing I thought of after seeing that photo is there must be a new ride at Knot's Berry Farm!

Ah, to dream of a 78 Series Troop Carrier! ;)

Regards,

Alan
Seattle

taccruiser97 said:
The TT he is referring to is Truck Trends, not Toyota Trails. I just bought the issue, not much more info in there that isn't already known.
Ohhh.. for those of you who don't know, around here TT means Toyota Trails. TT is a great magazine that you recieve with your Toyota Land Cruiser Assoc (TLCA) membership. If you aren't a member, make sure to sign up for the TLCA, there are also local chapters and events. IMHO the bi-monthly magazine, alone, is worth the price of membership.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom