FJ in Salt Lake? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I didnt hear anything..

Well, let me say that I know this:
1. The FJ is supposed to be there per the shop forman at Mark Miller Toyota. I was there yesterday having the 100 inspected and he was draining 3/4 tank of gas out of a pre 75 FJ40 that belongs to Brent Brown Toyota that will be sitting along side the FJ at the show.

2. If the "nice looking" 40 you saw on the news is the one I saw in person, oh boy! What a piece of crap. Earl Scheib paint job and some seriously lame PO mods. It might look good from 50 feet, maybe. Brian said he was very scared driving it on the freeway to MM to empty the tank.

Darren Webster
SLC

cruisermon said:
2. If the "nice looking" 40 you saw on the news is the one I saw in person, oh boy! What a piece of crap. Earl Scheib paint job and some seriously lame PO mods. It might look good from 50 feet, maybe. Brian said he was very scared driving it on the freeway to MM to empty the tank.

Darren Webster
SLC

Bummer, It was second hand info...Sorry:idea: :ban: Pops and his old eye's

It's there, I saw it this morning. It's a yellow one... I'm not a fan of the yellow, and black wheel combo. It also has HUGE tail lights, which I hope an aftermarket company will make some flush ones. Also the interior seems really cheap with the door panels made out of "thick plastic". It actually looks like the same stuff the bumpers are made of.

Other than the tail lights and the color, it looks awesome!, the interior could use some work.

The toyota guy there at the show told me the production model wouldnt have that plastic interior

Saw it there too. The rims/tires looked like pooh. This was the first time the wife got to see it in person. Her response was something like, "meh".

WildYoats said:
Saw it there too. The rims/tires looked like pooh. This was the first time the wife got to see it in person. Her response was something like, "meh".

"Meh"? Must be the same language my wife speaks every time I want to add a mod to the LX.

I saw pics from the show, but it was a blue FJ. Looked nice, but I still prefer the looks of the 40 parked next to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom