For Sale FJ/HJ/BJ 60 Interior and misc parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been cleaning up the shop and finally put all the misc. 60 parts in one place. Now it's time to help some other 60 owners keep their rigs on the trail. I have pictures of everything, so ask and I will post them up.

No shipping is included, big items should be picked up (Los Angeles) and PayPal is good for me. All items are OBO and if you want multiple items, lets talk...

24volt diesel dash cluster - complete - very good cond - $70.00

***SOLD***HJ/BJ60 heater -a/c panel surround with stock digital clock - 1 small crack at center top mount screw hole which does not effect use and can't be seen when mounted - $40.00

***SOLD***Non-USA interior grab handles - Gray - $5.00 ea or 3 for $10.00

Toyota digital clock and bezel - gray - from non-USA LC - $15.00

K&N air filter - Fits 62 or Non-USA canister filter - $20.00

Shock boots - 4 full length shock boots - $10.00 for all 4

Thanks for looking
013.jpg
032.jpg
P1000045.jpg

Last edited:
Id like the

Toyota digital clock and bezel - gray - from non-USA LC - $15.00

Please....24v ??

Both clocks - Non_USA LC and the BJ60 are 12 volt. Only the dash cluster is 24 volt.

Doug

Yes, the heater-a/c panel in picture 2 will fit a FJ, HJ or BJ 60. It's an easy way to get a clock and a changed look too.

The clock by it self you have to make a whole to fit it, The clock has ears to mount it and the bezel just snaps into the cutout.

No plug, but I just use female spade connectors to wire it up. Simple to do, constant hot, switched hot, dash light and ground.

Doug

These are grab handles that were used in non-usa 60's and mounted on the A pillar or other parts of a 60.

They are nice and save your steering column when getting into your cruiser.

But they are all sold, sorry.

Doug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom