Fj/fzj80 tube bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Weld on(or bolt on if you layout/drill holes). Bottom plate drops out w 6 3/8" bolts to acess winch.

$350/bo (w winch, $750). Rust oleum bed liner. 1 7/8 .145"wall and 3/16" a572 plate(winch mount is 3/8").

Last edited:
I second that, location?

What does it weigh? I'm curious if shipping is a viable option.

I dunno, I paid about $140 to ship a marlin mini truck bumper awhile back and it was only 400 miles. This uses slightly heavier materials.

I'm not firm on the price, but pickup is preferred. I'll even weld it on if someone showed up with the front end stripped to the frame and paid full price.

I would accept trades too, or if you wanted to buy something I need w your credit card for 'trade'. I would be interested in a Lokka center diff spool kit, fox ifp 12" shocks for the rear, 12volt guy elocker harness/switch(rear), chromo hub gears do aisin lockouts, spartan locker for a ff 9.5....

Mix/match, $ can shuffle either direction to get near $350... I'm flexible, especially if not shipping this

Last edited:
Somebody buy this. I built it for a guy per his design but his wife rear ended a big rig prior to them getting it(cosmetic and radiator damage mostly). I'm not holding them to the sale as they need $ for repairs..

Or, I'll trade for a single new 37x17 cooper discoverer, Lokka Tcase spool, Aussie/spartan for a ff rear 9.5 diff or a 95-97 a343 tranny(I need one for dual case mockup).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom