FJ/FZJ80 Custom Roof Rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
nexusmetalwerx.com
I have a custom 80 series roof rack that I will no longer need due to a future "project"...can we say EXO…

What it is: This is a FULL Rack, W/ sunroof cut out, light mounts for (4) lights mine were Hella 4000, so it is spaced for a 9" light, all mounting HDW is stainless steal, nuts & washers. Mounts to rain gutters via (10) confer mounts. Rack is 1" steal tube frame w/ 1 1/2" square stock supports and a steal expanded mesh floor. This rack is perfect for roof top parties or a photo shoot, it is strong enough to sleep on with two adults. Highlift mounts on driver side, CB mounts in rear as well as light mounts, and whip mount. Also amber led mounts on rear. Rack is coated in bedliner on the floor and undercoat on the tube.

Where it is: Location is So Cal, don't think this bad boy is shipping, arrangements for pick up/ drop off.

How much: Asking $800 or best offer.

Questions: Please PM me or email to mattcollins2@hotmail.com

****************MORE PIC"S ON SECOND PAGE************************

Last edited:
localmotion said:
ammo i pmed you but it said your box was full.

All clear, had to do some cleaning of the old in/out box...

-Matt

WHo made that bumber AMMO? Is it made by Link Fabrications? It's sweet.

david

Matt, will correct me if I am wrong but the bumper is an ARB that he chopped the upper hoop off...The rack is supper cool and supper strong....Matt does good work... :beer: :beer:

calfj60 said:
Matt, will correct me if I am wrong but the bumper is an ARB that he chopped the upper hoop off...The rack is supper cool and supper strong....Matt does good work... :beer: :beer:

Since "Tim" spilled the beans, yes it's a modified ARB that has been boxed, chopped, plated and soon to be worked over again. It was cheaper to modify then to build from scratch...

-Matt

Sweet rig! Very nice rack too. Any idea of the weight of the rack?
Looks like you have a body lift on your rig. 1"? Are the "jerry can" mounted in a bracket or ratchet-strapped down?

NorCalDoug said:
Sweet rig! Very nice rack too. Any idea of the weight of the rack?
Looks like you have a body lift on your rig. 1"? Are the "jerry can" mounted in a bracket or ratchet-strapped down?

Doug,

The rack is all steal, so it's not the lightest, but it's super strong. I have not weighed it tho. As far as the jerry can's they are in a "holder" that uses a strap over the top. See below.

You've done some nice work on that truck since Pismo Matt! Damn - wish I had my bonus check in hand already, but it isn't coming until late June.

AMMO said:
Doug,

The rack is all steal, so it's not the lightest, but it's super strong. I have not weighed it tho. As far as the jerry can's they are in a "holder" that uses a strap over the top. See below.
Yep, I understand the tradeoffs. Super-strong + steel does not equal light weight.

Matt,

Sorry didn't mean to give out top secret info....since you know where I live why don't you come by for a beer ...That will make it better right??? :beer: :beer:

calfj60 said:
Matt,

Sorry didn't mean to give out top secret info....since you know where I live why don't you come by for a beer ...That will make it better right??? :beer: :beer:

I'm just bustin on ya, But since it's gotten me a beer.... Hay why not keep it going maybe i get get a six pac!

All this comin from a guy who hasn't driven his 60 in how long? And you drive a what now... That's right a car... the shame... the shame...

-Matt

calfj60 said:
Matt, that right there was a low blow about the car....no beer for you....

I do have to say it is a WRX so it's not all that bad... wait, wait... ya... ya it is still a car!

Matt

ammo could you shoot some quck shots of your rear bumper maybe pm them to me or post them here?

thanks
mike

lx450landcruiser said:
ammo could you shoot some quck shots of your rear bumper maybe pm them to me or post them here?

thanks
mike
:confused: what rear bumper? :confused:

:D

I could be wrong, but it looks like he's just removed the corner pieces.

NorCalDoug said:
:confused: what rear bumper? :confused:

:D

I could be wrong, but it looks like he's just removed the corner pieces.

BING BING BING!!!!

And Doug wins a prize... oh wait i'm selling stuff not giving stuff away.

Sorry Doug,

-Matt

Dang, that's one of sweetest rigs I've seen. Can't believe you're going to exxo it. Be interested to see how it turns out though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom