FJ Company LED Backup Light (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1655048460536.png

Does anyone know where to source the LED backup lights in this picture?

Are you looking for that particular style or a LED light that will fit and function there?
94607507-C66E-46EE-A5D4-154804B727E4.jpeg

Last edited:
Is the fact that it is 24v also affect the LED fixtures?

can i suggest a possible different path to your needed LED 24v rear lamps for extra needed lumens to back up safely too ?

there 24V compatible and will simply perform in a very darn close or better way perhaps , mush depends if you like the general concept or not ?

u MUST use a 24v application LED lamp / light , a 12v one will simply blow up or melt down if u apply 24v to it , this is a fact ..........

thanks for considering my approach suggestion here ,

let me know and ill post a short tech video i made on what i refer to above

thanks

matt

can i suggest a possible different path to your needed LED 24v rear lamps for extra needed lumens to back up safely too ?

there 24V compatible and will simply perform in a very darn close or better way perhaps , mush depends if you like the general concept or not ?

u MUST use a 24v application LED lamp / light , a 12v one will simply blow up or melt down if u apply 24v to it , this is a fact ..........

thanks for considering my approach suggestion here ,

let me know and ill post a short tech video i made on what i refer to above

thanks

matt
Almost all the LED flush mounts I've incorporated in my bumpers over the years have a working voltage range of 9~30or 32v. The retail descriptions don't always
match the manufacturer specs

1655085206764.png

LEDs usually run on about 3v so the light assemblies should have circuitry built in to limit the voltage
that gets to the LED. The manufacturer can build the circuitry to perform in a tight or loose range.
It seems most of the off road LEDs or LED head and tail lights work between 9 and 32 with many running up
to 36. I've tested a couple dozen brands on light benches. Baja Designs and Rigid are probably the highest
quality or at least in the top five. You do pay for that quality. I tend to use a cheaper one in my reverse lights
since all are far brighter than stock reverse lights. I'd compare most of the LED flush mounts as bright or
brighter than an average headlight. I use a 7" long oval light in our bumpers that has a amber strip across the top
for an added turn signal. You'll find your LED backup is one of the best mods you can do when you're backing
up on the trail at night.

LEDs usually run on about 3v so the light assemblies should have circuitry built in to limit the voltage
that gets to the LED. The manufacturer can build the circuitry to perform in a tight or loose range.
It seems most of the off road LEDs or LED head and tail lights work between 9 and 32 with many running up
to 36. I've tested a couple dozen brands on light benches. Baja Designs and Rigid are probably the highest
quality or at least in the top five. You do pay for that quality. I tend to use a cheaper one in my reverse lights
since all are far brighter than stock reverse lights. I'd compare most of the LED flush mounts as bright or
brighter than an average headlight. I use a 7" long oval light in our bumpers that has a amber strip across the top
for an added turn signal. You'll find your LED backup is one of the best mods you can do when you're backing
up on the trail at night.
Thanks again, this is great information!, ordering them up,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom