FJ/BJ40/45 stainless snorkel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have some extra snorkels, left and right sides. Very robust, secure mounting, allows windshield to fold. Entire snorkel is stainless, with stainless brackets and hardware. Plastic and flex-type snorkels don't compare...It can be fitted with a 3" ARB plastic top, or I will flange to fit top of your choice. $260 w/o the top, $340 with the ARB top....
For pics and other info...Click here>>>> https://forum.ih8mud.com/merchandise-storefront/162325-gauging-interest-fj-bj40-45-snorkle.html

Need to move them, only 4 left....

whats it look like under hood. i gots a chebby under there.

The original air intake on my BJ was a plastic tube from under the front edge of the hood, down the left side and into the airbox. All i did is use some silicone 2-7/8" tube- go to this site, you can build anything with the pieces they offer..."www.samcosport.com"- to connect my stock air box (after I welded and sealed it) to the snorkle stub coming in above the fender. I don't know what you have for an airbox, an open element filter would have to have some form of box around it, and you could use the same or similar tube to plumb it....

I'll get pics when i can, right now it's in pieces, mocking up a turbo install....

Last edited:
lets see,
3 weekends i have waited for you to show to measure.
3 no shows.

all promises, no action.

your snorkels MAY be good, your word sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom