FJ/BJ 40 parts in Northern California (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The following parts are for sale and are located in Sacramento CA. This weekend on October 30th is the Woodland Swap meet just north of Sac on I5 and I am taking most if not all of these parts there to sell or take to ppl if they want to meet. The parts are from various cruisers I have started, built, cut up, etc. Feel free to PM with questions and I am on here(not always paying attn) most of the day. PM an email for photos and I will send them ASAP. Thanks for looking and if you dont see it, ask as there is a 2car garage full of parts that need a home too.

Birfields with inners suit 40, 60, 70, mini etc- $70.00 ea obo
Bell housings suit 3 and 4 speed Fseries- $35.00 ea obo
Spring packs stock 40series- $15.00 ea obo
Diff housings(empty) front and rear 40 series- $60.00 ea obo
Centered rear Diff housing 40 series w/ axles- $120.00 ea obo
Diffs in 5gal buckets 40 series (3.73)suit spares- $50.00 ea obo
Ambulance doors off 1979 BJ40 little to no rust- $150.00 ea obo
Fairey overdrive(30gal tub worth of parts, spares and overdrives)- $175.00 obo
Doors 40 series(rusty- good glass mech's etc)- $30.00 ea obo
Wind shield frames(early and late good glass)- $75.00 ea obo
Grills w/ bezel&emblems(couple good, couple rusty)- $60.00ea/$30.00ea obo
Skid plates(gas tank plates, tcase plates etc)- make offer
Stearing wheels w/ columns(early and late, cracked and not cracked)- offer
Hoods 40series rust free w/ latches- $60.00 ea obo
Shifter stick w/ knob straight(3 and 4 speed)- $20.00 ea obo
Rear tire carrier 1979 FJ 40- $50.00 ea obo
Gas tank cover- $30.00 ea obo
70 series fenders surface rust- $200 pair obo
Bezels(square, round a stack of them)- offer
Transmission humps rust and cut free- $35.00
Front fenders FJ and Late BJ(some 30% some 70%)- offer
1979 BJ40 Hardtop rusty good glass- offer
Transmissions(H41, H42, SM420, SM465 just ask for what you need and offer $)
Transfer cases(3spd, 4spd, split case, mini just ask)
Empty split transfer case- $40.00 ea obo

Stuff that says "offer" is stuff that i tend to have a few of and would like to thin the supply and also hope i have what youre after so lets both get a deal. I have a lot of body parts, and even more running gear parts but not a lot of engine parts so please just ask. I have tons of diffs, housings, axles, springs, drivelines, lights, signals, glass, so please let me know what youre after. I will ship at buyers expense. The closest forward air is in Sacramento CA and its code is SMF i think. Let me know if you have questions via PM and I will update list if something sells. Thanks

PM'ed you on the 70 series fenders, 40 series windshield, hood and fenders.

Dibs :D

Dave

I am looking for a good 4 speed transfer case. How much are you asking and what city are you in to pick up.
Thank you,
Vern

I have replied to everyone thusfar and I am working on photos. I cannt find the cable for the camera to computer....does office depot carry these things? Thanks for the replies and let me know if i can help.

I am interested in a good 75 and later Windshield frame, an H41 tranny if in good working order, a clean round bezel, straight and no rust and a crack free early (67) steering wheel, oh and a chrome hoodie. I may be able to pick up, located in so. Oregon. will pm with email.

Interested in a late 69-72 steering wheel, no cracks. Thanks :)

hi, I am interrestedin a grill, preferrably early 60's with the lights in it. If not, early 70's style- good condition.

thanks!
Dustin

Do you have a 68-74 window frame with working wiper motor and linkages? (This is the setup with top mounted wipers and a single motor.) I'm local and could pick up.

Can you send me pics of straight/rust free '65-67 windshild frames, I need 2 trans humps and possibly a hood if you have a straight light blue one for a '72 (I know I'm getting picky here). Also do you have a complete disk brake front end. My email is kelbon@earthlink.net, thanks.

I need a split transfer case or just the nose cone assembly. I have a vacuum case that I need to convert to a manual shift. I don't "have" it in my posession yet, so I'm not 100% sure of all the bits needed.

Fairey OD if it works on a 3speed transfer and H41. Also a horn button and associated stuff from an early steering wheel.

Looking for an early steering wheel. Pre '69. Prefer one that is crack free.

Brake reservoir for 78bj40

I'm looking for the brake pressure reservoir canister, located underneath the drivers floor pannel on my truck, it sits on a bracket which is bolted to the frame. Do you have the reservoir and metal braket? Let me know via pm. Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom