FJ 80 snorkel mfg in China? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got one of them. It's fits up fine and looks exactly the same as a safari just with out the badge

get one

just got mine, great quality, great price... get one.

I love mine. My hypothesis has always been that these are made in the same place as the others, but I don't think there's any way to know without traveling to China, Australia, etc... and that would defeat the purpose of saving money. There's another long thread about those snorkels and I don't think anyone has had any real problems with them.

i-9JbdMW9-X3.jpg

i-xjCRKxg-X3.jpg

I is not the same manufacturer, I have these made in China and it works perfect!!!!

The arb template and these ones are not the same.

Mickey this price is unbeatable !!!

I was going to sell this snorkels, but when I saw this price, decided not to.

Go ahead an buy it, I have it on my 80, it has nothing to envy other brands.

Juan, what do you sell these for?

Snork

I got the China one too. I decided to sand off the Oval and form seams and then paint it to my 40th Ann. color. Will go great with my INTI rack. I also added a LC emblem from Hong Kong via ebay.
IMG_6929.jpg
IMG_6930.jpg

I think ARB had a warning on their website about these knock offs. Something about the plastic not being the same. My issue is ripping off someone else's design, if that's the case. At least other snorkel makers came up with their own design.

There is a warning out from ARB about the plastic being insuffcient quality. I think they were refering to this and the ironman model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom