FJ 62 Mirror - missing part (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I've been driving my LC for a little over 4 months now without a DS mirror that works. I popped the mirror off yesterday and verified that the motor still works, however, I am missing two parts. If anyone knows what these pieces, inside the yellow circles, are (name, part #, etc.) that would be great!

BTW I ripped this image from mmw68 here: https://forum.ih8mud.com/showpost.php?p=487876&postcount=27
mirror2v2 (Medium).jpg

Toyota only sells FJ62 mirror as a assembled part.
So the parts what you want have no part numbers and name.

Oh, Min Seok

Spectre off road sells new E mirrors for a pretty reasonable price.
Cruiserparts.net will sell used.
I ripped my DS mirror off on some pinion pines in Death Valley, so Im actaully thinking about going with manual mirrors for the future.

Chicago

I'm in the same boat as you. After a lot of research I have found what Oh, Min Seok is saying to be true. I'm in search of a pair of used mirrors myself.

Hey Y'all,

I live in LA(some of the residential streets are quite small) and had the unfortunate experience of a work van's sideview mirror colliding with my DS Mirror and popping the glass clean off.

I, like you, thought I could just replace the glass/head... to no avail. I ended up ordering a used one from CCOT. It wasn't cheap (I think $84 US), but it's OEM and works like new. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom