FJ 62 Lift-Man-A-Fre OME Shackles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
450 obo. Lift was recently re-arched and a leaf was added to bring it back to it's lift height of 4". Drivers side sags, as per cruiser protocol ;p Springs have approximately 30k (?) on them. Shackles are old man emu greasable, in great shape. Add 200 bucks for a set of new Procomp shocks if you are interested- shocks are quite new. Here is a pic of my cruiser with the lift and 33x12.50 15 Goodyear MTR's:

Last edited:
shocks have approx 5-8k of use

400 for the lift if it is local and I don't have to ship it...(springs and shackles)

Moody, where are you located?

Salt Lake City, Utah. I could meet you halfway if you are interested...Roger

Yes, still available. Still on my truck for another week, as a matter of fact- they will be off next Sat. --Roger

Moody,

I am interested in these. I will be out of town until saturday. Can you email me more details and some pics? chrisj (at) novarad (dot) net. I am local so there is no shipping involved. I can pick them up.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Chris

Email sent.

Shocks/stabilizer reduced to 150.00

btt.

Still for sale...4 springs, 4 Old Man Emu greaseable shackles, plus, I will throw in a new set of Old MAn Emu bushings, new in the package...

After putting the old leafs next to the OME new packs, I really don't think they are at 4". In my opinion, more like 2-3" like the OME packs. Price reduced to 375. I really want to sell them!!!

btt

hmmmm..125?

hmmm...yet still for sale...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom