FJ-62 in Junk Yard in Shenendoah Valley, VA! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm going today to get some parts from this cruiser....It is actually a CASH FOR CLUNKERS vehicle, so they can't sell the whole truck.

I almost bought this truck about 5 years ago, the guy that owned it moved to Colorado. He said that he had just put a $6000.00 OEM auto tranny in it and that's why he was asking $9,000.00. AND NOW its in the junk yard cuz some fool did the Cash for Clunkers.

Anyone need parts??:meh: I'm in the Shenandoah Valley.

It's exterior is champagne in color, tan/brown interior.

-Joel

Well, I'll see how much he wants for it and get back to you... I'll be out there today... Shipping to Texas will probably be $$$$.

steering linkage from wheel to power steering box? Also the H and L pressure power steering lines if they look good?

I could use a couple of front doors (yes, unfortunately, both). Don't need the guts/glass/mirrors, just the shell.

Shipping would be a mofo, and a pain in the ass to pack, so that's up to you. I'm at 35120, if you're in for it.

What are your guys price range for when I talk price with the junk yard?.... Shipping on all big items is a big unknown!... I'd rather not worry with figuring out what shipping costs on big things are......My zip is 22801.

Sent a PM and email I am in Northern VA so I can meet up with you at the yard. Please contact me soon. Alex

would be intrested in the power antenna and motor. and a slew of bolts and nuts .............particulary a the rear hatch panel scews, two of the door hing( or maybey not the hings but that brass rod in between the top and bottom hinges. i need two of those screws. and if it has the rear wiper arm, also could use all the seat belts and latches. front and rear...and also if it has teh rear seat head rests.
my zip is 85044, i know its a lengthy list but its what she needs

Mud flaps. To 86001

When are you going out there again? MIke pm me thanks

Sorry for the long delay!....I am going back out to the junk yard today....to answer your questions:

obxchilllax: No snorkel
NeoMobi: Frame is possibly cut in half today.
redmuttonchops: nuts and bolt available, Seat belts are gone.
MoGas: No Mudflaps.

The auto tranny was getting pulled today and is available! Like i said in the first post, it was a $6K OEM tranny and is about 5 years old. I can get price today.

Pictures.....glorious pictures!!!

Here is what it looked like 2 days ago.... It is going to the crusher this week....Let me know what you want and i'll try my best to go get it!....Joel

Link to more pics!!

Picasa Web Albums - Joel - Misc
IMG_4594.jpg
IMG_4595.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom