For Sale FJ 60 - rear 4x4 labs bumper w/rear swingouts and white knuckle rock sliders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a brand new never installed 4x4 Labs rear bumper with double swing outs for a FJ 60 series. I bought this for a build, but as life would have it my plans changed. This is your opportunity to get a brand new bumper with no wait time. It has a tire mount and three can holder. $3,000.

I have white knuckle rock sliders for the 60 series also. These have been installed, but do not show any use. Bolt-on. $600 for the set.

Sorry no pictures at this time. Call if you have any questions
913-406-1245.

No. we are in Arizona now. Long story the bumper is inn Colorado at a buddies house. I’m picking it up tomorrow and bringing it to Az, unless I find a buyer along the way.

We can figure out shipping if you’re interested.

I'll get in line for the sliders. Shows your location as Kansas City, where are you in AZ?

I’m in Sedona Az. Recently moved here.

Ok, sorry for the delayed response. I was traveling all weekend in the mountains and was in and out of signal. I was short on time and only picked up the bumper. It is already on a pallet and ready for shipping. This is how it came to me from 4x4 labs. Brand new never installed. It is in Sedona Az if anyone is close or I can ship it if need be.

As for the sliders, sorry but at this time shipping is not an option. The sliders are installed on the FJ 60 I was going to build. However, plans have changed so if interested. It is local pickup only. They are located at my buddies house in Parker, Co. They will unbolt fairly quickly, 3 unbolts on each side. Let me know if anyone local is interested.

I know you said you were in the process of moving. Will the sliders be there June 1st?
I’m driving out to a show at Red Rocks and could potentially grab them then

I know you said you were in the process of moving. Will the sliders be there June 1st?
I’m driving out to a show at Red Rocks and could potentially grab them the
I’m driving out to a show at Red Rocks and could potentially grab them then
Pm sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom