FJ 60 power steering set-up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just bought this on Mud. I was going to put this on my 40, but after looking at my ps on the 55(iron pig 60 conversion), i think a mini set up would be way easier on the 40 . I don't have a machine shop locally, and have no idea exactly what parts i needed. Soooo, i am selling it for what i paid. Fj 60 pump w/pulley, gearbox, hose. No mount. $ 300.00 + the ride. Mike ( or trade for mini ps setup)

Last edited:
I Already Have It On My 55. I Know Someone Wants Power Steering On Their Pig. Suuuuuueeeeeeee, Come And Get It !

I have been comtemplating the 60 power steering swap for my 55...

Do you know of any good tech articles or write-ups specifically about this conversion? I should do a search and probably check Mud's tech section. I am almost ready to commit but want to educate myself better before I buy something I am not sure will be compatible with what I've got already. Sorry, kinda fence sitting, unless you have any advice.

Thanks, Carlos

FJ60 steering or Scout steering conversions are very straightforward. Well worth the money for any pig owner.

Either setup will require work to the drag link, and potenially the steering shaft.

on a pig the steering shaft needs to be lengthened a few inches and the drag link is a no brainer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom