FJ-60 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
I'm in need of a split case transfer and a friend of mine in TN found a '83 in a junk yard. Does anyone need parts pulled? I don't know how many beers he'll charge me, but let me know pretty quick if you need anything. I don't know the color, but I can try to find out if you need.

I'm looking for the 2F fuel line from the mechanical pump to the carb.... its a 'hard line' that replaces the 5/8" hose running thru my engine compartment.

Im also trying to source all of the FJ60 AC mounting components - brackets for AC, alternator brackets (to fit with AC)... I'll source new cndensor, hoses, etc....

If it works out, great, If I missed the chance, I understand

If and when I do a H55 5-speed upgrade, I'll be looking for that split transfer case too...

Too late, my friend went to pull parts yesterday and the hubs, axle & split case were just pulled. However, he knows of a FJ60 that was totaled in a rollover. The guy doesn't want to part it out, but wants to sell the complete rig. The two biggest authority figures in my life, my wife and the POA, won't allow me to tow home a totaled out rig. Let me know if you know anyone who wants a parts rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom