FJ-60 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have just removed the 2F engine from my 1985 FJ60. Engine has about 155,000 miles. Runs quite well with no oil consumption or smoke. Chevy 350 is being installed. I am the original orwner and the engine has been professionally maintained since new. After market goodies include Weber 38, Man-a-fre headers and Jacobs ignition. Almost new parts (lesss than 5,000 miles) include Centerforce clutch, alternator, oil cooler and water pump. A/C compressor has been converted to the "new" freon. P/S and starter also included. Also have the stock 4 spd, transfer case, front and rear ends. The parts are located in Gaithersburg, Maryland (suburb of Washington D.C. $ 750 for engine and accessories (includeing the stock carb, maifolds and emission control parts) $750 for the trans and transfer case or $1200 for both. You pay shipping. The front and rear ends (from an 1987 FJ-60) are $100 each.

if you want to sell just the accessorys and brackets etc. i'm game

im second in line for the d-shafts...if possible :D

are you parting out the engine at all, or keeping it together?
always needing bits and pieces....esp. the fan right now...wouldn't mind the motor mounts is they're in good shape...(?)
e-mail at jrr0072002@yahoo.com

2F Engine

I am very interisted in the completed engine if you still have it. Where are you located?I blow my engine up last weekend :crybaby:

You guys really need to look at the dates of things ;)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - Mace, trust you to provide the ice water enema!

Yeow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom