fj 60 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
so far i have the entire interior out which is brown drivers seat is the only bad one tore where u get in otherwise in nice shape carpet from the front seats back is nice front carpet is bad.. dash pad is shot all other parts are in great shape original radio is there. all ready to go.

both rear hatch doors are ready to go no rust on the vehicle anywhere all four doors are off they are not rusted but do have dents nothin horrible definately usable the hood is off front fenders are in bad shape but inner fenders are great all the glass is good.

hubs are off n ready to go front disc set up is gone everything else is still available engine, tranny, transfer case, rearend, exhaust all the smog stuff is off n ready to go as well carburetor and intake let me know what parts u need ill check them n get back to ya thanks...:cheers:

DS rear cargo panel? PS rear marker light? hood bumpers? DS front turn signal gasket?

Year, Location, T-case?

Need choke cable and tail light lens (left side)

How was the carb running when you took it off - cost?

I'm also looking for an exterior door handle, I might have a lead on one, but if it falls through, I'll still be looking. PM me

Thanks

How about the passenger side brake backing plate?(dust shield)???

If you have it, how much for shipping to 91723

Thanks

Doors

What is the price on the doors (all 4)? Shipping to FL? Also, any pics of them, thanks
Matt

Brown Dash pad wanted no craks. Please PM me if you have one.

Thanks

Dynosoar:zilla:

Hi,
I'm looking for a brown front and cargo area carpet set for my '84 FJ60. You mentioned the rear is in good shape. Is that piece still available and would you ship it to Columbus, OH 43212? I'm also looking for rear hatch glass.

Thanks,

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom