FJ 60 Muffler/Tailpipe? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

man-a-fre

thats what i run
and i like it
you can get a high flow cat from them also.
BOLT ON!!!!

jose

masscrusher said:
Mine came from rockauto.com. 10 minutes to install, 3 hours to remove the old muffler. :)

you been baggin on those sliders?

sorry to steal your thread :frown: my bad

can get OEM muffler and tailpipe) with a lifetime warantee(if installed by Toyota) for about $130+ half hour or so install.

forgot about that

Landpimp said:
can get OEM muffler and tailpipe) with a lifetime warantee(if installed by Toyota) for about $130+ half hour or so install.

toyota went to lifetime warr. on their exhausts and struts/shocks. ;)

wingysataday said:
I want mine to sound throaty!

Then just go mufflerless

the PO had glasspacks installed on mine when i got it. first thing i did was put on a flowmaster with 2.5" pipes. since then there has been no need to continue the therapy sessions for the cruiser due to insecurity issues........

2badfjs said:
toyota went to lifetime warr. on their exhausts and struts/shocks. ;)

So let me get this straight. I have an 87 fj60 with the original exhaust system, and you are telling me that it has a life time warranty? Where can I find this in writing?

I can here it now "Sir, your car has 210,000 miles on it. Nothing is under warranty anymore."

phantom60 said:
the PO had glasspacks installed on mine when i got it. first thing i did was put on a flowmaster with 2.5" pipes. since then there has been no need to continue the therapy sessions for the cruiser due to insecurity issues........

how do you like the flowmaster? I want my s***e to sound good.

wingysataday said:
I want mine to sound throaty!

the flowmaster will definately give you "throaty". i went with the 50 series SUV am VERY happy with the sound. it actually ended up sounding better than i had expected.........

Replacement exhaust and shocks purchased and installed at the Toyota dealer carry a lifetime warranty.

Dirty Toad said:
So let me get this straight. I have an 87 fj60 with the original exhaust system, and you are telling me that it has a life time warranty? Where can I find this in writing?

I can here it now "Sir, your car has 210,000 miles on it. Nothing is under warranty anymore."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom