FJ 60 full floating rear axle complete. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

matt.mcinnes

2F-ETI
Threads
FJ 60 full floating rear axle complete delivered to NJ

With 4.11 diff 400

100_4073.jpg

:steer:

Last edited:
Bump :steer:

where at in NJ? who has it if you're in Aus? Is the price at all negotiable? I'm in PA, and might be interested.

I have it here in Oz

The container leaves on Monday for NJ

Shipping is via recyclingthepast (mud nick)

Or just search goggle for recycling the past and see contact details.

Shipping time is 2-3 months depending on the ships port of calls.

Shipping from NJ is at your expense or you can collect. You can arrange your own shipping or shipping can be arranged.

Matt

How come this didn't come to Reno, NV!?! :D

this is complete and redy to bolt in correct
thanks
Bryon

Yes ready to bolt in though if it was me I would put a FF bearing kit though it $70AUS and new brake pads another $70Aus. Maybe cheaper in the US. Just as a matter of general service. But thats me.

damnit richardson TX is only 30 min away from me!!! u shoulda sent it there....

Any idea what the shipping was to Colorado ot Texas?? I'd be interested to see what it could get to Utah for $$$ :D

Any idea what the shipping was to Colorado ot Texas?? I'd be interested to see what it could get to Utah for $$$ :D

Shipping to the USA is free but I only ship to destinations taking Troopy's and alike, they make great shipping boxes. :D

See Link

Rescue Me

I have it here in Oz

The container leaves on Monday for NJ

Shipping is via recyclingthepast (mud nick)

Or just search goggle for recycling the past and see contact details.

Shipping time is 2-3 months depending on the ships port of calls.

Shipping from NJ is at your expense or you can collect. You can arrange your own shipping or shipping can be arranged.

Matt

So...how does this work? I'm interesed in a part on the other side of the earth, that will be somewhere in NJ a few months from now...

Call dibs?
Send someone a deposit, pending inspection and subsequent payment in full?
Could you clarify where in NJ? I'm assuming the Jersey City/Newark area, but that is just a guess.

*** on edit...is Recycling the Past that you refer to the store in Barnegat, NJ? That is what came up in Google. If so, I'm 90% a buyer. I drive past there like once a month, and could pick it up almost any evening once it arrived.***

I AM interested, I just don't know what to expect here.

BTW, how many FF rears are available? I thought I saw a pic of 2 in a truck somewhere.

Thanks,

Bob

Last edited:
So...how does this work? I'm interesed in a part on the other side of the earth, that will be somewhere in NJ a few months from now...

*** on edit...is Recycling the Past that you refer to the store in Barnegat, NJ? That is what came up in Google. If so, I'm 90% a buyer. I drive past there like once a month, and could pick it up almost any evening once it arrived.***

I AM interested, I just don't know what to expect here.

BTW, how many FF rears are available? I thought I saw a pic of 2 in a truck somewhere.

Thanks,

Bob

One of the FF is a 40 and one a 60 both late models with the 4 bolt mounting and self adjusting e brake in them. Both are 4.11 diff's.

Just be aware that you may need a second diff if your front is not a 4.11.

Yep collection will be available from Barnegat. Payment is in advance but a full refund is available upon inspection if your not happy.
Payment is via PayPal.

Another container leaves in around 3-4 weeks if you require more are available.

Next time why don't tou add some FF axle shafts and hubs to your "troopy shipping container"?

Last edited:
Next time why don't add some FF axle shafts and hubs to your "troopy shipping container"?

Next container leaves in 3-4 weeks speak up if you need some :D

This one is full :eek:

100_4162.jpg

SOLD:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom