Wanted Fj 60 Frame in the NW (preferably) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey - I recently picked up a 1985 Fj60 and the rear frame is rusted really bad.
The cross brace where the upper rear shocks mount just fell out of the vehicle.
I just installed OME springs, but the rear frame is rusting out where the springs mount.
The rest of the truck is great so its worth the swap. Any body got anything laying around they wanna make a buck on?
I dont mind a road trip !

Selling a complete chassis roller with new OME full suspension kit, freshly serviced diffs; rebuilt front hubs, new front/rear/emergency brakes, new locking hubs, freshly rebuilt steering box, 5 FJ80 steelies with TKO2's, powder coated black, and much more. 5K without Trail-tailor bumpers, 8K with bumpers.

I believe @65swb45 has rust-free California frames in Burbank, CA.

just a heads up if it is the later frame 85-87 would be easiest, if you use an earlier frame the crossmember and steering box mount differently. you could use a 62 series frame then only deal with the crossmember mount

Selling a complete chassis roller with new OME full suspension kit, freshly serviced diffs; rebuilt front hubs, new front/rear/emergency brakes, new locking hubs, freshly rebuilt steering box, 5 FJ80 steelies with TKO2's, powder coated black, and much more. 5K without Trail-tailor bumpers, 8K with bumpers.

That sounds awesome sschruff - If I cant source a naked frame first I might have to take you up on that! Can I get a pic or two of what you have?
[/QUOTE]

just a heads up if it is the later frame 85-87 would be easiest, if you use an earlier frame the crossmember and steering box mount differently. you could use a 62 series frame then only deal with the crossmember mount

Ahh, good to know - Thanks for your input - I've only had my 45LV up until now so I'm still learning the nuances of the 60's!

That sounds awesome sschruff - If I cant source a naked frame first I might have to take you up on that! Can I get a pic or two of what you have?
[/QUOTE]

Body is still mounted at the moment and won't be pulled until the new roller arrives. Could be 2 weeks, might be 4-6 weeks. In my build thread, last page, there's a link to a few pictures but again, not 100% frame/chassis focused.

If you're still looking when the body comes off, I'll send you a PM and post some pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom