For Sale FJ 60 custom TorFab drawer system w/ARB Fridge...Freezer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Tor installed this drawer system a couple years ago when I had the 5.3 Vortec conversion.
All new never used and the Fridge is on its own integrated slide. The Main drawer comes all the way out and serves as a table for the cook. Legs drop down and very stable. Lots of storage and very heavy duty design.
$1750 and you pay the freight. I estimate about 200lbs. Located in Colorado
IMG_2979.JPG
IMG_2303.jpg

Forgot to add that the extra piece of wood on top of the drawers is actually a hinged fold back that is a place for a person to set up a pad and sleeping bag with the back seat laid down. The fridge/freezer is AC/DC and has two chords.

Always an option but most people looking at the truck have not wanted it included so I will discount the Cruiser and sell the drawer system separately or with the truck. Which ever happens first. No matter to me and if the drawer system does not sell I may install it in my next project. So lots of choices right? Thats what life is all about, making choices......

Always an option but most people looking at the truck have not wanted it included so I will discount the Cruiser and sell the drawer system separately or with the truck. Which ever happens first. No matter to me and if the drawer system does not sell I may install it in my next project. So lots of choices right? Thats what life is all about, making choices......
is rig still for sale? and where is it listed?

Tor installed this drawer system a couple years ago when I had the 5.3 Vortec conversion.
All new never used and the Fridge is on its own integrated slide. The Main drawer comes all the way out and serves as a table for the cook. Legs drop down and very stable. Lots of storage and very heavy duty design.
$1750 and you pay the freight. I estimate about 200lbs. Located in ColoradoView attachment 1843255View attachment 1843256
thats a great design, wow If I couldnt build it myself Id take it. good deal bump.

If you have not done so take a look at the Bean adventure in the FJ 60 forum. search Bean and read that thread.....That is what inspired me to do the build I did on my 86. What a saga and he is still my hero!

This is exactly what I want to do in the back of my 62. Bad timing, I will keep an eye on this thread though!

Drawer/platform system still available? Looks like rig sold but figured I would check...thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom