FJ 60/62 Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey folks. I bought a 85 60 last year and a while back the PO dropped off a box of parts that he found in his garage. I need to find a new home for them. It's mostly stuff like running lights, grill, 62 center console and some other small bits and pieces. PM me if anyone here in Southern Oregon in interested. I'm looking forward to meeting a few Southern Oregon cruiser heads. If this needs to be moved to another forum or deleted, let me know and I'll take care of it. Thanks.

Or even the power antena itself ?? I have the switch, but my antena ist kaput! :frown:

BTW, I'm always looking for decent lights. What kind are they and how much do you want for them??

No power antennae, but I'll take a picture of the lights and other stuff today at work. I'm in Medford, BTW.

I sorted through the box and there is a bit less there than I thought. Some of the stuff was just junk and some of it was items like an ice scraper and a bottle jack. Here's a couple of pics of what there is. There is a grill, headlight surrounds, a couple of mirrors and a few other bits and pieces. If anyone wants it, it's theirs for the taking. You can swing by my bike shop at 930 King St and pick it up. If no one wants it, I'll probably trash it.
IMG_0232.jpg
IMG_0233.jpg
IMG_0234.jpg

No power antennae, but I'll take a picture of the lights and other stuff today at work. I'm in Medford, BTW.

Dude! You need to join our Merry Group!

When's the next meeting and how do I join?

I joined in January so I'm a nube. Not sure when the next meeting is but if you check the threads I think some of them are making a day trip somewhere this weekend. Just swear Landcruiser Loyalty, do the "special dance" and pay $25! Oh yes, also need to be a TLCA member, that's a few bucks too but worth it. Welcome, Chris. This club has some mechanics with exceptional skills. Always looking for more people to have fun with.

Looks like FJ60 to me. I might be interested in the plastic/chrome grill if it isn't peeling, mirrors and .. maybe the light bezel thingies too.. I might try swinging by your shop as posted, would be post 4 pm. All that stuff looks to be in good shape. Thanks!!

We will be having a meeting in April sometime, no date yet, but just keep an eye in here, we do informal stuff fairly regularly. This Saturday Gnob and some friends are heading into the hills for some wheeling, though I'm always a little hesitant to follow him.... :D

Mirrors and perhaps center console... If there not already gone... I will try to stop by today..

~ Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom