Wanted FJ 55 Door hinge, right hand, lower; complete or parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WarDamnEagle

SILVER Star
Threads
Missing a pin and a bushing on my rear passenger door. It appears that front and rear doors are the same hinge but lower and upper and right and left are all different. I'm missing the pin and bushing per this photo. Will take entire hinge or some type of hinge set if you don't want to split a set.

Edit: It's also missing the spring.

3ACA71C9-89C4-4C79-B4B9-F5B38E336E08.jpeg

Last edited:
Missing a pin and a bushing on my rear passenger door. It appears that front and rear doors are the same hinge but lower and upper and right and left are all different. I'm missing the pin and bushing per this photo. Will take entire hinge or some type of hinge set if you don't want to split a set.

View attachment 2265927
have one you can have, just pay for ride

View attachment 2265927
upper or lower rear passenger hinge?

this what you need?

No. I think that's a top hinge. I need a passenger side, bottom hinge. It has the spring on the hinge just like the one posted above. I think front or rear works as long as it's for the passenger side. If you have a passenger side like the one above then it would work. Thanks

No. I think that's a top hinge. I need a passenger side, bottom hinge. It has the spring on the hinge just like the one posted above. I think front or rear works as long as it's for the passenger side. If you have a passenger side like the one above then it would work. Thanks
this must be it, same as the lower passenger side rear door

IMG_2192.jpg

Well had I studied the hinge more I would have noticed that the hinge that @Pigeaten so graciously sent me is different than my hinge. Unfortunately I was looking at the current hinge from inside and didn't notice that the door pillar flanges are different. My current one is rectangular and the one he sent me is triangular. I might be able to use the parts though to make mine whole; will need to study the hinges closer.

These hinges must vary somewhat by year?

26BB73FB-18CF-4215-84A0-88491DE5B433.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom