FJ-40 STUFF: top parts and other things (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I will be taking this stuff to the Capital Land Cruisers swap meet held at Iron Pigs place (Fredericksburg VA) on the 21st of April. My business is quite slow so I'm trying to make some room and a little (gas money) money to get out of town for a day.

If your sure your interested in any of the following please PM me so I know to bring it.

Smog stuff egr pipes etc- $10-50 depending on which parts
2F intake manifold- 45 bucks
(this stuff is circa 1978-79)

78ish gas tank, it has been repaired but looks to be decent- FREE-- YOU MUST LET me know to bring it or it goes in the dumpster

2F 2 groove pulley- 10 bucks
2F timing cover - 5 bucks

Valve cover older style push on oil cap- 25 bucks
(partially polished)

Misc wiring bits, fuse panels and switches from various FJ-40's Grab bag
30 bucks?

Hard top parts, NIB Fiberglass top sides both for $200 dollars.
Rear Amby doors (fiberglass never mounted or drilled) $ 300 bucks obo

misc carb parts grab bag- 30 bucks

I'm not really interested in shipping any of this stuff!

I'll be at the swap meet by 10 or 11 o'clock, if there is something here you want to buy let me know. I'm looking for a warn winch and would trade for some of this stuff maybe.

Last edited:
I would like to go there, but going to Carlisle instead. Wish it were not the same weekend!

Oh crap thats right! it is this weekend!!!
I'm going to ride up on my bike on Sunday I guess.

Several people have asked about the fiberglass stuff, it's the same company that makes them for SOR and cruiser specialities. Everything is new condition and unmounted bothe top sides and doors.

I don't need this stuff as I went with a soft top and don't want to be bothered with having all this extra stuff laying around.

Crank pulley; I'm guessing that your not headed to Fredericksburg? Ships on your dime.

I'm probably not going to make the swap meet as time is very tight. If there is something here that you want call me and maybe we can make arrangements. Thanks Ken 540-931-3106

Several people have asked about the fiberglass stuff, it's the same company that makes them for SOR and cruiser specialities. Everything is new condition and unmounted bothe top sides and doors.

I don't need this stuff as I went with a soft top and don't want to be bothered with having all this extra stuff laying around.

Crank pulley; I'm guessing that your not headed to Fredericksburg? Ships on your dime.

I'm probably not going to make the swap meet as time is very tight. If there is something here that you want call me and maybe we can make arrangements. Thanks Ken 540-931-3106

Done, PM'ed you with some info...

Got your message,
the pulley is yours

10/72 to 9/73 back up light lense or complete assembly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom