SOLD FJ-40 Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New parts left over from a 1976 FJ-40 restoration years ago! Tie rod end assy. (# 45040-69045X) Left and right tail light assy. with stoneguards (#81560-60192/ #81550-60272) Master cylinder assy. ( #47201-60010) All parts in original boxes. Part number taken from the boxes. Asking $200.00 for everything! Call 610-857-8096 Ed

@Hoperichb if you don’t need stone guards let me know.

Last edited:
If you don’t need stone guards let me know.
Thanks, Ben, you don’t owe me anything. I do hope your rear harness build went well. Keep me posted on the rear lamp guards.

Thanks, Ben, you don’t owe me anything. I do hope your rear harness build went well. Keep me posted on the rear lamp guards.
Hey Paul, I was thinking these were the metal outside rock gaurds. Turns out they were the rear behind the light guards and are plastic. Let me know if you have any interest in those, yours free!

Wow, thanks Ben. That’s a generous offer. Thank you. I do need the inside rock guards to protect the tail lights. Are they OEM rock guards? Can you post picture? Just want to make sure they will work for my setup. Send me your email and I’ll PayPal you money for shipping and handling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom