FJ 40 Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am selling the parts off of my 40 that I dont need or want. I have a rear heater ( 50 bux), heavy duty diamond plate rockers ( 35 bux), long style rear seats in good condition ( 125 bux), damned near new set of 4 hub caps ( 100 bux)and new 3 point seat belts for a late 70 model cruiser in the bag from SOR ( 145 bux) new they are 95 bux each from SOR. All items located in San Antonio TX zip 78233. Of course, ALL items are OBO and shipping is your dime...
PM me at nspctr1@satx.rr.com for pics or info

Thanks

Kevin

PM's and pics sent

bump

Just the one for the spare? may sell it , dunno?

Send me your email and I'll send you a pic of the rocker panels, they are thick and heavy. Also, the cruiser came with some little corner pieces that bolt in the stock location on the back of the fender, I'll throw those in..

I pulled the hub caps out of the storage today to shoot some pics of them and they certainly don't look like they did when they were put in. ugh.. SO, They are still in good shape but not mint either . 45 bux for all 4 plus shipping....

Thanks

Pics and info sent.

TTT, All pics and info sent, If I missed anyone, let me know. I'm going to post these on Ebay this weekend...

Thanks
Kevin

seven iron said:
Are the hub caps good enough for daily driver?

Yes, They are clean caps with a couple of small dings. PM me your address and I can send pics. nspctr1@satx.rr.com

Kevin

PM Sent.

PM's sent,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom