FJ-40 in superb condition for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Price helps to sell stuff

is that canadian 8000?

8,000.00 CAD = 6,219.87 USD

define "virtually"

Thanks

Nice cruiser - but it would sell easier/better (just my opinoin) if you remove those goofy rear fender skirts, and put the original wheels back on it with the original hubcaps and some 33x10.50 mud terrains.
I know this may be offensive to some, but just like a real estate person coming into your house telling to you arrange this, get rid of that, etc... to help your house sell.

Everything else appears to be quite nice!! Clean body, etc.. Good luck with the sale man!

dallas

In this case, just a few specks, I think on the lower part of front door--on driver's side or passenger's side, I'm not sure which . The inspection was done in Kaslo, BC and I'm in Maryland. I didn't even know that there was any rust at all, until it was mentioned to me over the phone by the car inspector.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, I'm 3,000 miles away from the vehicle and can't easily get it modified for a potential buyer.

Nice cruiser - but it would sell easier/better (just my opinoin) if you remove those goofy rear fender skirts, and put the original wheels back on it with the original hubcaps and some 33x10.50 mud terrains.
I know this may be offensive to some, but just like a real estate person coming into your house telling to you arrange this, get rid of that, etc... to help your house sell.

Everything else appears to be quite nice!! Clean body, etc.. Good luck with the sale man!

dallas

I agree 100%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom