For Sale FJ 40 Hardtop So Cal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Finally decided to change direction on my long drawn out build, I am going to go with a soft top.

So, I need to sell the hardtop, it is from a 1975, I dont have the ambi doors, my 40 is an FST, so was planning to install a lift hatch, the top and sides are in exceptional condition, the gutter is excellent, glass and seals excellent, no dents, there is NO CANCEROUS RUST anywhere, a bit of surface rust on the mating surface corner, I have both rear door spreaders, (ambi or hatch)
I have all of the hdw for the hatch install including struts and I believe I have the ambi door hinges, I do not have the weatherstrip seal for the top to sides.
I have 2 hatches, 1 is in great shape but has no hdw, the other has some rust but all the hdw, the glass is excellent in both.

I really want to sell as a complete package, I have this stuff listed on Craigs List for $600.00, (will see) but I will give a Mudder a better price.

The parts are really in nice shape

I let my star go a while back.....economics, I would be happy to provide more pics, just PM me an Email.

Steve
001.JPG
002.JPG
019.JPG

Sunday Bump...to keep it relevant.

If somebody needs additional pics, let me know

Steve

10-4, I will send out some pics

SoCalFJ, responded to your PM but it seems your mailbox is full.

Here are some pics of the top side of the top, there is a small scrape in the gel coat that has been hit with some primer, you can see it bright white, other than that, its the original surface that needs to be detailed.

Steve
024.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG

I am up in the SCV near Magic Mountain

Labor Day TTT, its cleaned up and out of the shed, ready for a new owner:clap:

very interested. gotta see what my check looks like i should know by weds if u still have it.

i live in fillmore

ill try and figure out how to PM u my personal email

thanks

Pm sent. I don't get the best cell reception at home. please leave your number if u can and ill call u back asap

thanks

Sorry guys, was busy all weekend.

Still have the top, PM'd all that PM'd me.

Will it fit a 77? I will throw it out there and say yes, it seems all of these tops get switched around, it may not fit the real early tubs and I am not sure about the tubs that have the wider square bezel, maybe the tub is wider? I dont know.
Mine is a 75, but its a factory soft top, drop down tailgate, wiper motor on bottom of windshield.

I suppose I would ship but its on your dime

Still have not heard from you. PM'd you a couple of times with my contact info. Please let me know.

thanks

Crazymud. it looks as if your newer than me here but I would think you would at least understand & respect the idea of first in line, first find, first served. Can you read? & see my posts? I have been waiting on this top for a couple weeks. or don't u get it? D. F.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom